Thursday 14 October 2010

My Special Place -

My special writing place that is (I took the tip from yesterday's NaBloWriMo).

Well, I don't really have one. At the moment I have a cluttered desk in the office I share with my housemate. That's where I wrote most of the first draft of my CP.
 Right now, I'm actually writing from my bed :) and I feel lazy admitting that but hey, each to their own, right?
 And recently, I've been working at the kitchen table a lot. This past week, my housemate has come home to me Twittering/Blogging/home-working (like how homework was last there?) with a bowl of soup next to my laptop. That's also where I edited the first draft of my CP.

 So what you can probably gather, is that I write wherever my whim takes me. When I'm journalling, I literally write everywhere: bus, kitchen, living room, outside, at work (when I'm not in the water), friend's house, dinner (yup, I'm a great person to invite out...*), everywhere. Except the bathroom. I have never written anything in the bathroom. I bet there's someone out there who writes in the bathroom.

Okay, so this post has taken a turn for the slightly weird. I'm okay with that, but I'm not sure where to go from here. Other than this:

Remember, tomorrow is Blog Action Day 2010! And I'll be talking about the importance of being safe around water, and the importance of water as a commodity.


*I'm actually not that bad. Besides, half my friends have accepted this about me, and the other half are writers themselves.

Also, sorry for the jumpy post today.

No comments:

Post a Comment