Tuesday 24 May 2011

Libba Bray

So, some great, fantastic, incredibly exciting news.

LIBBA BRAY'S NEW BOOK IS RELEASED TOMORROW! (or Thursday, considering time difference)

My excitement is so much that I had to talk about it. Libba is my favourite contemporary author. There are a few others who come close, but I've read all her books and LOVED all her books.

And Going Bovine? Guh. Cried, laughed and it got my Postmodern obsessed brain thinking about reality, perceived reality and everything else besides.

And, and, and the fact that the characters were so different to her Gemma Doyle Trilogy, just shows what an incredibly talented writer she is.

I know Beauty Queens will be new and original and crazy, just like Libba (or what I can tell from her blog).

So, yeah. I just had to get my fangirl squees out and share the love.

1 comment: