Thursday 5 May 2011

Goodreads!

I discovered Goodreads about a week ago, and have been wanting to tell you about it. I don't have any friends on there yet *pouts*, because no one knows I'm there, and I don't know of anyone who is on there as well.

Also, I did a review of good ol' Sookie Stackhouse: Definitely Dead: A Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mystery #6. Otherwise known as True Blood for those familiar with the show. Because of the large volume of books I've read over my life, I'm going to only review the books I started reading since joining Goodreads.

In future, I'll try and cross-post my reviews here. I'd like to add a gadget for you guys to see what I'm currently reading, but tonight my 'Interwebs skillz' failed me.


PS My writing is coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment