Monday 27 April 2015

You are an astronaut. Describe your perfect day.

My perfect day.
My perfect day would be to wake up above the Earth and not have to work. I'd stretch and roll over, looking out the space shuttle sindows and gaze at the empty darkness and stars shining coldly. I'd daydream about what else we haven't found yet.
When I get hungry, I'd rise and make myself some breakfast and coffee and chat with my cabin mates. On a perfect day, they wouldn't have any work either.
Maybe after breakfast, I would call down to Earth and talk to my family. Even on a perfect day I would cry a little because I missed them.
Then, even though I might not have any work to do, I would get my suit on and go outside. Checking on things outside the ship is one of my favourite parts of the job. It's like being in an endless ocean, and it reminds me of when I was a little girl, when I'd think about the vast unknown and the very idea of my smallness would make my heart pound.

No comments:

Post a Comment