Saturday 17 October 2009

First Entry!

Ok, so this is my first entry.
First I'm going to explain why I created a blog:

1. I've been reading fashion blogs for about a year now, and recently got turned onto some great writing blogs.

2. So I've been toying with the idea for ages. I thought that having a commitment to keeping readers posted on my writing progress would actually spur me to write something.

3. I've been putting off creating a blog because I don't have writing projects to write about. But then I thought of the name 'Asterisk that thought' and had to create an account to stop any one else using the name :)

Like I said, I don't have any writing projects I feel comfortable writing about yet, and I'm no where near publication of any kind. What am I going to write about then? Things I'm passionate about and everything else:

1. Writing

2. Reading (and movies, TV etc - they're still story-telling)

3. Uni

4. Work (I teach swimming)

5. Salsa (This'd be my newest passion and comes a close second to writing)

Basically it'll be a blog about life!

Hope you enjoy, until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment